Sunday, May 29, 2022

So true

 

When we are dealing with a person, we often times find ourselves wondering just how important we really are to that particular person. If they can find time for everyone else, but not you...then is sad to say you do not rank high on their list of important people. It is hard to realize this, but once you do you can start to move on with your life. With all that is going on with his trial on TV...this picture of Depp really reminded me of how I have been treated in the past. I will not say that Depp is completely innocent, but I can relate to some of his past encounters. I can also say that I know exactly how it feels to not be important to those that SHOULD hold you as being important in their lives. Do not let someone belittle your self worth. Just because they do not hold you as being someone that is important to them, does not mean others will not. There are plenty of people that will realize just how special you are and they will appreciate you when others will not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is SOOOOO me!

 I realized a long time ago that I do not take compliments very well. I am used to people being in a competition or being jealous of what li...