Tuesday, November 2, 2021

I am free.

I've never been one to compete. When I played any kind of competitive game with my friends...I enjoyed their company more than winning. In life I've always wanted people to succeed. I've always said I was a chameleon when it comes to those around me...if they are happy...then I tend to be happy. If they aren't happy... It reflects on my mood. The flip side of that is...I don't care what others think of me. Sure I don't want to be hated, but at the same time... I'm not going to suck up to someone just to get them to like me. I'm a weird person I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is SOOOOO me!

 I realized a long time ago that I do not take compliments very well. I am used to people being in a competition or being jealous of what li...