Wednesday, May 14, 2014


So...the other day my wonderful baby girl and I made a little wager.  We got a bunch of mulberry trees to plant and I where I wanted to plant them didn't meet the Isabella seal of approval.  She kept giving me grief over where I picked and she basically said I was an idiot and that I didn't know anything about plants.  I told her...fine...you pick where you want and you plant a couple...and then later on we'll see whose plants are growing better.  Today...after I got done mowing the grass me and my son decided to do a little check on our little competition.  I'm happy to say...aw heck...I'm not saying anything...just look at the picture. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is SOOOOO me!

 I realized a long time ago that I do not take compliments very well. I am used to people being in a competition or being jealous of what li...